InvolveAsia is a performance-based marketing company preferred and trusted by global brands for Affiliate Marketing solutions. The company owns ‘Involve’, the popular Affiliate Marketing platform connecting brands to their Publishers to achieve their advertising and marketing goals.
Involve’s technology tools also enable web, mobile and social Publishers to automate their Affiliate Marketing campaigns and optimise their earnings through intelligent product and service recommendations.
Set up in 2014, Involve Asia is headquartered in Malaysia and has since expanded its operation to Indonesia and Thailand.
In 2017, Involve Asia was certified as an MSC-status company, a recognition by the Government of Malaysia for its ICT-facilitated business.
We are looking for a Laravel Developer to work with our developers and UX designers to develop a full-stack web application. You will be primarily responsible for designing and developing the back-end of the web application but will also be tasked with integrating front-end components into the database. Due to the collaborative nature of this project, the ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills in order to efficiently and effectively articulate issues found and solutions for the application.
- Collaborate with a team of developers, Project Manager and UX designers to create a PHP based web application.
- Design and develop server-side logic using Laravel.
- Define and maintain the database.
- SQL. You'll mostly be working with ORMs or query builders, but Strong SQL skills are a requirement.
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable PHP code
- Design the different layers of the web application
- Advice and Implement security/data protection measures
- Develop components of the database such as storage, queries, and triggers
Skills and Qualifications
- English language proficiency
- 5+ years of professional experience in Laravel web framework within PHP programming language
- Proficient in SQL schema design, SOLID principles, and REST API design
- Experience working with job and message queue
Bonus To Have
- Experience working with AWS/GCloud Stacks, Elastic Stack, Redis, Docker
Less technical/non-technical stuff we look for
- Have a likeable personality and collaborate well with team members.
- You need to be able to take a task, do research, present your findings, make and justify decisions, work on it independently, and deal with code review.
- You need to take responsibility for and ownership of code you write. Explain how it works and what it does (on a high level), even to non-technical people (sales, marketing)
- Ability to work with some kind of standardized workflow. Tickets, PRs, code reviews etc.
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Handle criticism well