Involve Asia partners with businesses from all sizes, shapes, and market caps. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills will shape how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our clients and understand how our products will be able to help them grow their business. Working with them, you will set the vision and strategy for their performance marketing activities to reach thousands of users.
You are responsible to manage, as a client strategist, our revenue products.
We are passionate about our customer satisfaction, so we need you to have ongoing innovation and provide an optimized client experience for our advertisers and partners. When our clients are happy, so are we!
Your main responsibilities:
- Earnings per advertiser within the team you’re assigned to
- Increasing commissions from clients according to campaigns, type of partner/channel, and sales season to increase company margins
- Monitor and analyse metrics of your clients and recommend multiple ways to grow their performance and revenue
- Manage and grow relationship with clients by ensuring clients are well educated about the integrated processes of affiliate marketing – to speed up validation, payments and inquiries coming in
- Champion client cause by exploring new and untapped opportunities for growth in traffic, types of channels, and more importantly – revenue
- Build strong relationships at all levels within the organization from technical stakeholders to senior executives
- You have 1-3 years’ experience in digital marketing, advertising, business development or account management (fresh grads are encouraged to apply)
- Strong ability to write and speak in Vietnamese and English
- Strong client management experience acumen, negotiation, and communication skills
- Self-motivated, highly adaptable, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of regional ecommerce marketing landscape and consumer trends
- Ability to understand and interpret business data and metrics
- Thorough understanding of campaigns planning and marketing ad stacks
- Ability to develop exciting strategies to boost the revenue and execute them across the board with the team