About the job:
ProductNation is a product recommendation-review site aimed at helping consumers navigate through the sea of options when shopping online and find the right product for the right price. We serve several key verticals which include (but are not limited to) consumer electronics, skincare, and home appliances.
We are looking for a talented Content Editor with relentlessly high standards to create engaging content in English. Here, you will get the chance to work with a team of content and digital marketing professionals in a fast-paced industry. If you have a great start-up mindset and are interested in digital marketing, we want you.
As a Content Editor, you will get to create captivating content, guides and actionable marketing copies that attract our target audience and make an impact across our digital platforms. You should possess excellent writing skills, have superior research experience, and have a strong eye for detail.
- Produce, edit and update content for our website platforms in English
- Apply on-page SEO principles to all written content
- Formulate high quality visual and written content for our website
- Fact-checking writers' articles and optimising written pieces to increase user engagement
- Perform research for articles, guides and other content
- Create content campaigns that align with marketing objective and company goals
- Analyse content performance metrics (e.g., page views, click-through rate, and time-on-page) and apply those insights to improve existing content as well as develop better content ideas for the future
- Fulfil client campaigns including attending media launches and events
- Copywriting for our Facebook and Instagram in English
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks and projects as and when required
We want you if you have:
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Content Writer, Digital Web Writer or similar role
- The ability to research and learn about a wide range of topics
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Exceptional teamwork, communication, and organisational skills
- An eye for detail and capable of adhering to strict deadlines
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience with content management systems, such as WordPress
- Analytical skills
If you're looking to be part of something big and disruptive in the advertising industry, then yes, we want you!