We are looking to hire someone to lead our communication efforts to our advertisers. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing and executing holistic communications plans to our advertisers using data as a foundation. You will also be working closely with our advertising client managers to execute campaigns in line with their goals.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy.
• Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
• Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
• Planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
• Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
• Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
• Evaluating competitors.
• Bachelor degree or master degree
• Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
• Ability in Google Analytics (Goal and funnel building), campaign tracking and building marketing dashboards to combine multiple data sources to single source of truth
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to quickly adapt to change.