- Take ownership of team development and performance in quantity and quality metrics
- Plan and execute innovation on social platforms for our KOL affiliates
- Managing key KOL accounts: regular communication with affiliates, analyzing their performance, and offering recommendations on how to improve
- Perform data analysis on publisher performance metrics to understand the trends
- Able to train team members on how social media and KOL affiliates work
- Upsell opportunities (platform, campaigns, etc) to KOL affiliates
- Min. 3 years of work experience in managing social media channels and campaigns.
- Proficiency in all mainstream social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, etc.) and consumer behavior on social media platforms.
- Be a trend spotter and proactive thinker.
- Creative thinker and solution capabilities – think ideas first.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and basic data analysis; (Pivots/VlookUp)
- Strong critical and analytical thinking, data-driven, problem-solving, highly adaptable and comfortable in a fast pace environment
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in managing team is preferred