About the Laravel / PHP developer position
Involve Asia is seeking a Laravel / PHP developer full-time position on our growing development
team. You will be responsible or developing and implementing features in a new, large, Laravel
based project being developed from the ground up. Other duties will include developing new
features, code optimizations/enhancements and refactoring code in other existing projects as
PHP Developer responsibilities are:
● Work in-house, as part of a team, on various sized Laravel development projects.
● Understand and develop to written requirements.
● Interpret additional requirements from wireframe mockups as well as be able to work off verbal
● Write clean, readable, and performant code.
● Accomplish project deliverables while staying within the Laravel framework.
PHP Developer requirements are:
● Knowledge of the Laravel framework and it’s features:
○ Security and Best Practices
○ Template Engine
○ MVC Architecture
○ Artisan Command Line Tool
○ Laravel OO and Modular Libraries
○ Database Migration System
○ Eloquent ORM
○ Polymorphic Relationships
○ Unit Testing Experience a Plus
● Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into singular systems. SSO experience a
● Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
● Creating database schemas and pre-project planning that meet project goals.
● Knowledge of building scalable applications and related design principals.
● Working in a team environment using code versioning tools such as Git.
● For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary based on your experience and skillset.
**Only shortlisted candidate will be notified via email.
**Salary will be commensurate with working experience