- Responsible for day-to-day business operation of the digital experience platform that consists of websites, mobile apps, online procurement and includes pricing, promotions, order management, fraud monitoring and fulfillment for popular online marketplaces including but not limited to Lazada, Shopee and Lelong.
- Experienced in using digital marketing platforms offered on marketplaces.
- ensure successful detection and triage of issues, customer struggle, and site/experience performance.
- Identifies and recommends changes to improve effectiveness of technology, site, and application performance in support of customer acquisition/retention, conversion, and revenue generation initiatives.
- Leverage key measures and reports for evaluating site, tools, application performance, and/or core functionalities to make recommendations regarding changes or upgrades needed to deliver against customer needs and omnichannel marketing goals for customer acquisition/retention, conversion, and revenue generation.
- Verify compliance with e-commerce practices, payment procedures, and online policies for managing and maintaining customer information, user generated content usage and sharing.
- Plan and manage on procurement and logistic matters for the online store.
- • Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience in ecommerce store management
- Experience with online shopping and working with retailers, as well as search engine optimization, assortment, and promotion strategy.
- Clear understanding of the shopper journey and extensive experience in retailer owned traffic and conversion tactics such as paid search and display advertising
- Experience leveraging with monitoring and analytics tools.
- Experience with integrations between content management, digital asset systems, data management systems