About the job:
Involve Asia partners with businesses from all sizes, shapes, and market caps. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills will shape how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our clients and understand how our products will be able to help them grow their business. Working with them, you will set the vision and strategy for their performance marketing activities to reach thousands of users.
You are responsible to manage as a product strategist for our revenue products.
We are passionate about our customer satisfaction, so we need you to have an ongoing innovation and provide an optimized user experience for our publishers and partners. When our clients are happy, so are we!
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage and grow relationships with publishers and partners
- Onboard new publishers and provide a world class customer success experience
- Build strong relationships at all levels within the organization from technical stakeholders to senior executives
- Monitor and analyse metrics in order to recommend optimizations to improve performance and revenues
- Identify new opportunities to engage the publisher with InvolveAsia platform
Our requirements are pretty simple:
- Ability to build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate consistency in character and provide superior support
- Demonstrate flawless communication skills – verbally and written
- Demonstrate the desire to take initiative and think out of the box and learn about the relevant product information InvolveAsia offers
- Develop exciting strategies to boost the revenue and execute them across the board with the team
We want you if:
- You have 1-3 years experience in digital marketing including content marketing, social, SEO, CRM, and programmatic
- Thorough understanding of the entire marketing stack and familiarity with tools and technologies
- Strong client management experience acumen and communication skills
- Ability to understand and interpret business data and metrics
* Remuneration package will be commensurate with your working experience.
Apply now if this is you! Fresh graduates welcomed!